Where do the time predictions come from in OneBusAway?
- King County Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Intercity Transit use GPS-based tracking systems.
- Sound Transit uses a track-based real-time system for Link light rail. Sound Transit buses are operated by partner agencies included in the list above. Sounder and Tacoma Link use time predictions based on schedule data.
- Other agencies use time predictions based on schedule data they provide to OneBusAway.
My results show a bunch of colors. What do the colored numbers mean?
If your results are from the desktop or mobile website the following color mapping will apply
- Bold lettering indicates that a prediction is for a current bus trip
- Standard typeface indicates that a prediction is for a future trip
- Blue vehicle icon with bold minutes-away values means the bus is reporting realtime results
- Gray or red vehicle icon with bold minutes-away values means no real-time information is currently available and scheduled arrival time is being reported. Red text in parentheses will also indicate this.
If your results are from our Classic OBA mobile web the following color mapping will apply
- Green - means the bus is on time
- Blue - means the bus is late
- Red - means the bus is early
- Black - means no real-time info is available (this is the scheduled arrival time)
How do I find or report a lost item?
Contact the agency where you lost or found the item:
- King County Metro or 206-553-3000
- Pierce Transit or 253-581-8000
- Sound Transit or 888-889-6368
- Community Transit or 425-353-7433
- InterCity Transit or 360-786-1881
How can I provide feedback on OneBusAway information?
We appreciate the feedback. Please send an email toIf we need to gather more information, we will contact you directly. Otherwise, due to the volume of feedback, we will not be able to reply individually.
How can I provide feedback on the application?
If you have a question or concern about how the application works on your mobile phone, please contact the developer directly.